CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

kedek kedek nak lalu kejap


Get your own Digital Clock

Friday, August 20, 2010

note

a note for my lover:)


 it really means to me:)





I'm in love with you

And every little thing you do

I'm in love with you

Hey , hey , hey

I'm in love with you

Can't take my eyes off you

I'm in love with you

Yeah

I'm in love with you baby

'Cause you drive me crazy

I wanna get to know ya

Yeah , aww

I can tell that 'chu want me

The way you pushed up on me

I know you want me to get closer

Get closer

If you wanna go

Gotta let me know,

Closer , get closer

To your lovin'

I can't think , I'm fallin

Yeah,

From the first time saw ya

Said , I couldn't ignore ya

I had to get to know ya, yeah aww

You know it's gettin lane now

And it should be on the way now

I know you want me to get closer

Get closer

If you wanna go

Gotta let me know

Closer , get closer

To your lovin'

I can't think , I'm fallin

This feelin' gets right into ya

And it's soakin' back to mine

And we can make it ours , yeah

Even though it's just an illusion

It's soakin' and I like

Do ya think I'm fallin, could it be ?

0 manusia doa saya cepat kurus:

Post a Comment