1)Bila mengantuk,menguap lah seluas luas sampai mata berair. Jangan lupa tutup mulut dan hidung.Mum says the reason why I have such an ugly nose is because she forgot to clip my nose with a clothes peg when I was younger.
2)Bangun dari tempat duduk dan pergi ke kabinet filing. Why cabinet? Because it looks like you are off to check something work-related, but in actual truth, you are trying not to fall asleep at your desk.
3)Ambiklah wudhuk. Not only does it freshen your face, but the gargling ritual could accidentally drizzle down your throat. Heh. nyamanss
4)Bend your head downwards, your palms cupping your forehead. Close your eyes and try to take a siesta. The trick here is when you fall deeper in your nap, your head will eventually snap forward and it will give you that Oh Mak Engkau Pocot terkejut shockness. You will feel fresh once again. Trust me I do it ALL the time.
5)Tambahkan pahala dengan meringankan tulang. You see the guys in operations are incharge of filing out all the documents, but because like me, they also like to pretend to look like busy, and nobody likes to handle boxes of papers. Because I've repeated the steps above so many times, my body is getting immune to them already, so I resorted to helping my colleague. I just had to sort all the pile of documents according to Funds. It helps others who are searching for documents to know which stack of documents are for which Funds. Yes our system is a pain!
The best part after coming back from helping my colleague was getting an all clear email from the auditor of this on-going audit query I had managed to solve. It wasn't that difficult, but you knowlah, when it comes to tedious work, trying to reiterate something, semua tak nak buat. I have a feeling the auditor pura-pura tak faham my explanation because he wants me to do the working. Heeeshhhhh..
And, the BESTEST part is when my supervisor sent a "That was Good" email to me personally for painstakingly finding the solutions and answer for that particular query.
See we help people, Tuhan bagi you rasa lagi BEST!. Dah hilang mengantuk sebab dah lama supervisor tak puji. :D
ps-IF all fails, pi mmp*ss!! :P
OMG oops did I just say that? -.-'











0 manusia doa saya cepat kurus:
Post a Comment