
Lately, I get mad easily. Even small things can spoil my mood. I've become the old ndia. The one who is serious, hot-tempered, impatient, moody, lazy, feeling insecure and loves to say "I give up"
Woo! That nadia haven't appeared for quite a while. Seriously. And I am not proud at all.
Things are really tough now. It's getting tougher day by day while I'm getting weaker. Spiritually weak, to be precise. I hate this situation where I know that I am wrong but I don't know what to do in order to make it right. I know I've hurt some people that I love, my family and friends because of my 'new' attitude. But I couldn't control it. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me. I didn't mean it at all.
I'm in a confusion right now. There are too many things that I think about everyday. I might look like I don't give a shit but honestly, I do.
Haha ok, I better stop being too emotional. Gotta start learning on how to smile again. And not to be the old ndia. Ok, I can do it! Sure I can! I CAN DO IT!
p/s : wish me luck











0 manusia doa saya cepat kurus:
Post a Comment