Cok Eh Comott Cumell
February 17 at 8:55pm
cik cd! :( Sometimes I wish I was a little kid again, skinned knees are easier to fix then broken hearts. :)
nape nih cok eh?shre with me if u dun mind ;)
Cok Eh Comott Cumell
February 17 at 9:00pm
How does a heart work if it's broke?
only u know dear....hav a deep breath n think.....
Cok Eh Comott Cumell
February 17 at 9:10pm
I'll always love him. He carved out his piece of me that I can
never get back and even if I could, it wouldn't matter because he has
torn it to shreds. So now there's this hole that only he can fill. The
thing is, I know he'll never ever fill it, because now he's off with
some other girl and he forgot the way back into my heart. If only he'd
call and ask for directions.
mentor, terima kasih. :)











0 manusia doa saya cepat kurus:
Post a Comment