
I
dont know what is wrong with me. Am I falling in love again? Am I? I
dont think so. Emm.. I missed your hug and your kiss. Seriously, I miss
all about you. Why Im being like this? Shitto. I keep dreaming about
you, why ha? Dah takda orang lain ke I nak mimpi. What the jack! cok ehhh, wake up girl. I do believe in karma, this is karma dear?
So complicated. No one know how hurt I am when Im in this situation. I
keep thinking about you. Are you okay dear? Are you have any problem or
something? You sihat ke tak? Are you thinking about me? This is not
mengada ngada or what, aku rasa tak sedap hati. Damn. Okay chill okay, I
hope youre fine. And nothing happen to you. I pray for you sayang. And
millions yessss, I sayang you. So please take care yourself because I
cant be by your side. Tapi I boleh tengok you dari jauh. Thats all love.
Miss you much !
p/s : Kadang kadang Allah nak uji kita, dan sekarang aku rasa Allah menguji aku.












0 manusia doa saya cepat kurus:
Post a Comment