CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

kedek kedek nak lalu kejap


Get your own Digital Clock

Saturday, April 16, 2011

nOor hIdayAH bahaRudDin


Entah kenapa suddenly aku rasa bersalah. She doesn't know who am I and mesti dia xnak tawu pun aku sapa if aku just nak bagi dia sakit hati. I'm so sorry. Aku memang tak ade niat nak buat cmtu. Why u being so selfish cok eh?
cc : 

 I am sorry for everything you have been through
It must have been very hard on you
I am sorry for all that's been said and done
I was the moon, you were the sun
I am sorry for not making everything right
But situation I was in was very tight
I am sorry for not lending you a hand
If only i could be a better friend
I am sorry if it seemed like i didn't care
Lucky for you, your special-someone was there
I am sorry for breaking your heart
For forgiveness, where do I start?



0 manusia doa saya cepat kurus:

Post a Comment