CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

kedek kedek nak lalu kejap


Get your own Digital Clock

Thursday, May 12, 2011

relationship




 have meet with a lot of guys before..
Some are nice some are don’t..
When I mean don’t they just DON’T..
So forget it..

Most of the time they are nice but sumtime cm too rushing nk berCOUPLE..and it does annoy me like A LOT..And at last of course im the one to blame and im the one yg akn dicop as PLAYGIRL okeh. TANAKKKK AKU. :)
DONE! Well myb slh aku jgk la kn…gatai mlyn jantan sana sini..but tu dulu2..now tak da..
Alhamdulillah..

 it’s not like aku ni x mghargai bila aku meet sumone..
i do (believe me)
 and I really appreciate it..bnyk je yg baik, but somhow “the feeling “ wasn’t there..im sorry..ive hurt many guys before??
and last2 relationship tu just gone..
not even as a friend..
u think yg im not tired ngan on and off relationship??



nota: kdg2 tu cm mls da nk ber “I LOVE YOU”..”YOU LOVE ME ” bla3.. *PITAM


2 manusia doa saya cepat kurus:

Anonymous said...

LoVE?
I Do nOt BeLiEvE in LOVE>>

cok eh comott cumell said...

y ?

Post a Comment