CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

kedek kedek nak lalu kejap


Get your own Digital Clock

Friday, May 20, 2011

she hurts me !

aku pernah cakap ;

 kalau aku mrh sangat, and i'll speak in English. it just like i wanna behave my ayat2 from yang x elok kepada lagi x elok ? 

You think by saying those craps wont hurt me? Nobody’s perfect. I thought I’ve explained why I ditched some of my friends on my previous posts? Yeah, as you said, this might be Karma. But why? Why do I deserve a Karma? What did I do? Leaving you guys? Do I really have to be friends with everyone? I need a change alright. I know how I used to be and I don’t like the old me.

As I said, I need a change. My teacher once told me this, the only best friend you have is your family. I don’t really need to have a lot of friends. ‘Cause you guys will end up bitching about me, like what you’re doing now. You get me now? You won’t get anything in return by doing all those craps. ‘Cause here I am, still standing strong.

I’m an ordinary human. I have feelings. Sometimes I cry thinking about my haters. Like…why do you guys hate me so much when I’ve never done anything stupid towards you guys? It’s like you hate me because I’m happy? Ah, bullshit! Seriously you guys, think twice.

1 manusia doa saya cepat kurus:

Liyana Afiqah said...

cok eh..I love u..kau mengajar ku hidup cok eh..yana bersyukur kerana dipertemukan dengan Nadia Syahida aka cok eh..ur ONE IN A MILLION kawan!u r, r what u r!..be with u, is the best moment in my life!dan perkara yang paling best adalah melihat kau HAPPY!!Thanks to be my soul mates..MAY ALLAH BLESS U..Amin..(sorry to interrupt)

Post a Comment